- Great Access - air, rail, highways
- Higher Education - Washington State University Spokane, Eastern Washington University, Gonzaga University, Whitworth University, University of Washington, and Community Colleges of Spokane
- Shovel ready sites
- Low cost of doing business
- 6th Safest City from natural disaster
- Quality of life
- Average 21 minute commute
- Affordable cost of living
- Supply chain companies
- Supportive, collaborative community
- Great recreational opportunities
Compare Spokane to any other city/county in the country.
GSI's economic development team has a proven track record and strong relationships with local, regional and statewide partners. We are ready to help with:
- Cost comparisons and business operating costs
- Corporate tax incentives and financing options
- International trade
- Support for entrenpreneurs and startups
- Real estate and site selection
- Employee relocation assistance
- Familiarization tours of the Spokane region
- Workforce hiring and training options
- Business planning and training
- Connections to resources and economic development partners
- Government contracting assistance through GSI’s PTAC office
Want to learn more?
If you’d like more information about the Spokane region, or are considering moving or expanding your business, contact our economic development team. Todd Mielke, CEO, 509.321.3635.
Spokane is a unique hybrid of the West Coast’s renowned quality of life and the Midwest’s low cost of doing business and strong work ethic. This desirable dynamic creates a highly-educated workforce without the usual high wages.
— Michael McDermott, Consulting Manager, Cushman & Wakefield