People say Spokane is a "best kept secret." The community and region offer a tremendous quality of life with attributes such as a competitive economic climate, excellent medical facilities, four distinct seasons, great public and private school systems, and affordable housing. However, our greatest ability is to collaborate in a manner that is inclusive, decisive, and united.
- “The answer is simple: talented people, a low cost of living, and a great quality of life!”
- “The dream of buying a house, raising a family in a safe and wonderful community, commuting less than 20 minutes, and enjoying a trail walk along the river on your lunch hour is a reality here.”
- “I love living in the heart of historic downtown and being able to walk to great restaurants, shows, and my office.”
- “The community is very supportive of my new venture.”
- “Being outdoors is one of my passions and the quick access to trails, lakes, and mountains is unbeatable...Spokane is a great place to live and work.”
The region’s low-cost living, award-winning education, and lifestyle opportunities, combined with the area’s competitive cost of doing business, create an outstanding environment for businesses, employees and their families to play, learn, live and work.