About West Plains Chamber of Commerce
Our core purpose is to be the strategic partner in the advancement of the West Plains, and the advancement of our local businesses. Since 1942, the Chamber has helped prepare the communities of Airway Heights, Cheney, Medical Lake, Fairchild AFB, and West Spokane County for growth and today we are one of the fastest growing areas in the state as well as an essential asset in the Greater Spokane Region. Currently serving 275 members, we work with local businesses and community members to educate, promote, and to help be the voice of those in our area by connecting members to the resources and businesses they need to champion our area for development. If you are a business or community member that is located in the West Plains, serves the West Plains, or sees the opportunities in our area, you belong with us. See for yourself that there is a growing energy and excitement in our Chamber. Membership with the West Plains Chamber of Commerce offers:
- An organization that listens to the needs of its members and champions the key issues affecting businesses in the community.
- Networking and marketing opportunities with business leaders and decision makers in the area.
- An advocacy partner in local, regional, and state issues that directly impact business in the West Plains.
- A connection to resources and information needed to advance your business forward.
We believe in the future of the West Plains and invite you to join us.
Key Data Points:
- We are one of the fastest growing areas in Washington
- Our area is connected by BNSF and UP Railways
- The West Plains is home to an International Airport and has convenient access to an Interstate
- Eastern Washington's largest University is home to the West Plains
- Located on the West side of Spokane we are in a primary and convenient location for growth