About S3R3 Solutions
Where Business Intersects...
S3R3 Solutions is a client-centered firm that marshalls the resources of public and private service providers to recruit new and existing businesses into the West Plains public development area and drives economic prosperity through the creation of jobs.
Developed as a collaborative partnership between Spokane County, the City of Spokane, and the Spokane International Airport, this unique model enables municipal, governmental, public, and private business entities to work cooperatively to move quickly and respond efficiently to the needs of businesses locating in the boundary of the PDA. Strategic relationships with public and private partners empower S3R3 Solutions to provide businesses certainty of project budget, schedule and outcome.
The West Plains PDA offers businesses land already equipped with essential infrastructure and key access points to multiple modes of transportation, enabling freight to move efficiently. S3R3 solutions is the client-centered partner your business needs at the intersection of it all. Whether your entity seeks to build a new company, or relocate an existing company within the PDA boundary, we have the staff and expertise to execute a build to suit or a relocation project from vision to operational reality and all the steps between.
S3R3 Solutions Provides
Personal-touch consulting services to clients looking to build businesses in the West Plains public development area boundary, including:
- Identifies opportunities for development in the West Plains
- Recruits business to join the PDA
- Retains existing or regional businesses expanding footprint in PDA
- Plans and invests in infrastructure projects
- Supports planned training and growth of available workforce
- Advocates for federal policy and funding support
- Supports pursuit of project incentives
- Serves as trusted advisor and strategic partner
- Ensures certainty of project budget, timeline and outcomes
- Integrates business into the West Plains and surrounding communities
- Logistics systems to move freight efficiently
S3R3 Solutions is also deeply committed
To providing our clients and their employees with certainty, community, and collaboration.
Every project. Every time.
- Certainty: Partnering with clients to provide services and resources that ensure certainty of project budget, schedule, and outcome.
- Community: Developing community among the companies that build and expand in our service area, the workers they employ, and the neighborhoods that surround them.
- Collaboration: Facilitating a transparent and collaborative process to build the right team to accomplish the needs of each company and project.
Key Data Points:
Access. Place. Growth.
S3R3 Solutions: Where land strategically intersects road, rail and runway to drive business growth.
Our strategic location gives companies immediate access to the systems needed to move freight. Our logistics hub provides close proximity to railways, highways, interstates, and an international airport, with an international seaport less than 5 hours away.
We are building a place where business can thrive today and in the future. We are building communities with our strategic partners, among the businesses in our PDA, and in the surrounding living environments where their employees engage.
We understand that growth is essential for economic development and business success. S3R3 Solutions and our partners are intentional about well-planned, smart growth for the PDA and our surrounding region. The investments we make into land, buildings, and infrastructure assets are strategic for the needs of our business community today, and in the future.
“The PDA and the influence of its board were essential to getting the entitlements that enticed Amazon to locate here.”
- Tom Tilford, Property Owner, PDA
West Plains boasts $500 million in private work
July 18, 2019
The West Plains has become a hotbed of development, with just under $500 million in new and ongoing construction occurring in the area. Structures with a total of about 4.7 million square feet are planned or under development, and about 5,000 jobs a... READ MORE
Young Selkirk Pharma envisions big facility on West Plains Drug packager files plans for $30 million plant
June 20, 2019
Selkirk Pharma Inc., a young injectable-drug manufacturing and packaging company headquartered in Spokane, plans to build a new, roughly $30 million manufacturing facility on the West Plains. Selkirk Pharma is a contract manufacturing organization i... READ MORE